Professional Services Representative
Company: Interactive Brokers Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Due to the continued expansion of our business activities, we
are establishing a brokerage firm in Dublin and have the following
exciting opportunity for a motivated -Professional Services
Representative. Key Responsibilities:
- Problem management with focus on wide scale service issues.
(Trade and margin analysis, account configuration and funding, cash
and derivative products, global exchanges and technical
- Investigation of customer inquiries regarding trade-related
issues (e.g., executions, position liquidations, order trigger
conditions, trade cancellation requests, etc.)
- Analysis of existing systems and procedures in order to
recommend and assist in the implementation of enhancements
- Resolution of client inquiries, concerns and complaints via
telephone, e-mail, and on-line chat
- Assistance with other tasks as assigned -Qualifications &
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or other
- Experience: Minimum 2 years financial industry experience with
trading or brokerage services background preferred
- Languages: Fluent in English and any other EU language
- Product Knowledge: General market knowledge in futures,
options, and the equities markets.
- IT Skills: MS Office, with Bloomberg knowledge as a plus
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills If you are
motivated, have strong initiative, are analytical and methodical;
we can offer you a position that will both challenge and reward
you. You will be part of an exciting team that is helping to shape
one of the world's strongest brokerage brands. We are looking
forward to receiving your online application.
Keywords: Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., Dublin , Professional Services Representative, Sales , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!