Member Service Representative
Company: American Swim Academy
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Job DescriptionDo you love working with people and helping
others? We have the perfect opportunity for you to earn extra money
in your spare time!
American Swim Academy in Fremont is looking for a part-time Member
Service Representative who loves to interact with people in person
and on the phone in a FUN and fast-paced environment.
- We offer a complete paid training program
- Fun environment
- Flexible hours with morning, afternoon and evening shifts
available 7 days a week
- Monthly contests
- Staff Referral Bonus Program
- Uniform shirt is provided
- Included but are not limited to answering phones and making
- Enrolling swimmers
- Has a proficient computer and accurate typing skills to
complete member interactions and enrollments
- The ideal candidates must be friendly, enthusiastic and have
the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.ABOUT US
American Swim Academy has been the Bay Area's trusted swim
instruction facility for over 45 years. Their mission is to provide
high-quality swim instruction with unsurpassed customer service.
Join our team. Please respond to this posting with your resume
Member schools are independently owned and operated. Your
application will go directly to the member school, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of this school. All
inquiries about employment at these schools should be made directly
to the school location, and not to US Swim School Association.
Keywords: American Swim Academy, Dublin , Member Service Representative, Sales , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!