Director Electrical Sales
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Make a difference.
This director-level leadership role will be responsible for driving
the sales and gross margin growth across the state of California
primarily within the electrical contractor space. This position can
be based out of Diamond Bar, CA or Dublin, CA.
In this role you will:
- Develop, document, and execute ongoing strategic business plans
to drive growth beyond market predictions and deliver increased
- Effectively build, train, and develop geographic sales teams
that can fully execute a disciplined selling approach driving
exceptional growth trajectories.
- Lead the continued adoption and full utilization of SalesForce
CRM to drive disciplined sales behavior throughout the selling and
- The position is a manager of managers. Must be able to lead
through influence and execution of strategy.
- Implement Corporate strategies and initiatives across the
- Direct National Account/Corporate Account activity at the
district level to ensure conformance to National Agreement terms
- Recommend salaries and assignment changes for Sales
Representatives and market/product employees to the District Vice
- In cooperation with Corporate, responsible for supplier
selectivity within group of districts for the Company's strategic
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 10 years experience required
- Four-year degree preferred
- Knowledge of the wholesale distribution industry
- Knowledge of financial analysis methods and techniques
- Knowledge of continuous improvement techniques and
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Listening skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to leverage district and branch resources
- Ability to make quality fact based decisions using appropriate
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key
customers and suppliers
- Ability to be an effective member of, and lead, complex project
- Ability to effectively use standard office applications
- Extensive travel required
Why should you join Graybar?
At Graybar, our employees are the heart and soul of our company. We
believe that employees with diverse perspectives bring the ideas
and innovative thinking we need to solve our biggest challenges and
compete in an ever-changing world. Consistent with our values, we
welcome people from all backgrounds, cultures and experiences into
our company because we believe it's the right thing to do and the
right way to run our business.
We want each of our employees to know that they matter and to feel
a sense of belonging, ownership and inclusion at Graybar. We
believe that everyone should be treated with dignity and respect,
and we work to build a collaborative environment where our
employees have the opportunity to grow, learn and make a
difference, both as individuals and as part of the team.
That's what our employee ownership culture is all about: working as
one team and moving forward together, while honoring the unique
value each person brings to our company.
Apply now and find out what's next for you.
At Graybar, we are known for our comprehensive benefits and our
employee stock ownership plan! As a full-time employee of Graybar,
you will accrue THREE weeks of vacation during your first 12
months, and will have access to a wide variety of our benefits.
Benefits include: Medical Insurance and Prescription Drug, Dental
Insurance, Vision Plan, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts,
Disability Benefits, Profit Sharing Plan, 401(k) Savings Plan, Paid
Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays, Employee Recognition Program
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future
opportunity by clicking Introduce Yourself in the top-right corner
of the page or create an account to set up email alerts as new job
postings become available that meet your interest!
Keywords: Graybar, Dublin , Director Electrical Sales, Sales , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!