Company: Peachtree Hospitality Management
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Engineering Supervisor is responsible forproviding technical
and administrative assistance to the hotel. They also provide
assistance in all operational aspects of the Engineering
- Provides professional and courteous service at all
- Maintains all maintenance and preventative maintenance issues:
refrigeration, heating, plumbing, water treatment, preventative
maintenance, convention center front and back of house spaces, A/C
units, ice machines, lighting, kitchen equipment, emergency
generators, water softeners, switch rooms, roof exhausts,
electrical substations, etc.
- Monitors electric, gas and water consumption.
- Ensures all projects are completed according to specifications
and are completed on time.
- Understands and practices all lock out-tag out procedures in
accordance with OSHA standards.
- Perform all guestroom and public area preventive maintenance
services as outlined for your hotel.
- Performs maintenance checks of equipment and logs
- Reports all safety and security concerns to the General Manager
or Manager on Duty immediately.
- Ensures all key inventories are secure.
- Responds to all emergency situations prepared to
- Participates in ongoing maintenance programs for event space,
public space, kitchens, and all convention center
- Performs inventory duties as required.
- Maintains cleanliness of grounds and attractiveness of
- Ensures cleanliness and orderliness of all workspace and
- Attends monthly staff meetings.
- Completes projects as determined by the General Manager
Keywords: Peachtree Hospitality Management, Dublin , Engineering Supervisor, Professions , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!