Posted on: January 5, 2022
This is where you save and sustain lives At Baxter, we are
deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter,
your work makes a positive impact on people around the world.
You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we
know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.-Baxter's
products and therapies are found in almost every hospital
worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have
pioneered significant medical innovations that transform
healthcare.Together, we create a place where we are happy,
successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your
best work.-Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining
lives- where your purpose accelerates our mission.-Position
SummaryCoordinate the production of finished goods for a complex
product line while balancing plant efficiency, sales, distribution,
customer service and inventory requirements.Job
- Independently develop schedules for complex product lines using
system tools and/or develop purchasing plans for outside finished
- Analyze plant capacity for one or multiple plants and manage
product conversions and new product introductions
- Partner with marketing to develop, monitor and change
- Determine finished goods inventory levels using FGRP
- Establish service and inventory targets to meet business
- Assist in the management of global distribution, while taking
ownership of the global supply chain.
- Primary liaison between marketing, finance, business forecast,
engineering, plants, customer service, BEC, etc. Work on projects
assigned by senior management.
- Reconcile and maintain code level inventory to meet business
- Maintain product code data and statistics in various systems
- Develop and communicate long term operating plans to reflect
overall plant/product line sales, production and inventory.
- Assist with the First of Code(FOC) and Intercompany Sales Order
- Identify measure and analyze potential opportunities within the
- Identify and resolve excess, slow move and obsolete inventory
- Sustain a clean and safe work area using 6S principles
- Learn, understand and apply rigorous quality standards,
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Current Good Manufacturing
Practices (cGMP)Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
- Computer skills and systems knowledge required.
- Ability to think systematically, strong problem solving and
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Understand verbal and written safety and quality instructions
and read and comprehend written work instructions including words
- Must have basic English written and oral communication skills
adequate to communicate with other team members.Required Education
and Experience BS in Operations/Logistics or similar degree; 5 - 7
years related experience.APICS certification preferred.Other Duties
as AssignedPlease note this job description is not designed to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice. Overtime is worked as required.Equal Employment
OpportunityBaxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter
evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, protected veteran status,
disability/handicap status or any other legally protected
characteristic.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --Reasonable
AccommodationsBaxter is committed to working with and providing
reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities
globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you
need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or
interview process, please click on the here and let us know the
nature of your request along with your contact
information.Recruitment Fraud NoticeBaxter has discovered incidents
of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter
employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job
seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial
information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our .
Keywords: BAXTER, Dublin , Sr. Planner, Professions , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!