Electrical Install Coordinator
Company: Freedom Forever
Posted on: November 12, 2021
POSITION SUMMARY:The Electrical Coordinator is responsible for
coordinating the scheduling of utility disconnects and reconnects
with homeowners and utility companies. This position will contact
city or county inspectors to schedule inspections and meter
releases. Also, coordinate with the local operations team to ensure
projects get any necessary changes needed in order to pass final
inspection. The Electrical Coordinator will be responsible for
assisting the Electrical Production Manager with scheduling and
overseeing the installation of all electrical related
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for coordinating the Electrical Crews in
coordination with the Electrical Production Manager.
- Plan, coordinate, and schedule installations of electrical
equipment to ensure conformance to National Building and Electrical
Codes and Freedom Forever standard installation practices.
- Review inspections list and see what inspections are ready to
- Remotely assess potential installation sites to determine
feasibility and design requirements.
- Call cities and counties for results or to discuss any issues
that may prevent the inspection from passing.
- Complete permit revision paperwork.
- Print plans per AHJ and SOW requirements.
- Upload inspection results to CRM portal.
- Upload corrections and notify the design team in CRM
- Prepare and update reports for Weekly Meeting
- Maintain expense reports for daily transactions and submit
weekly for checks and monthly for all credit card
- Answer customer questions regarding inspections.
- Deliver excellent customer experience and escalate customer
concerns as necessary.
- Enforce Safety Standard Operating Procedures with the support
of the Electrical Production Manager.
- Attend weekly webinars or departmental calls
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Certifications:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalentExperience:
- A minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience.
- One (1) year of solar experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Regular, reliable, and predictable attendance required.
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team
- Possess above average working knowledge in Microsoft Office
Suite, Google Suite; experience in operational CRM and ERP systems
is a plus.
- Possess strong organizational skills and capable of making
decisions without constant supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Special Skills & Training:
- Ability to manage workflow while multitasking.
- Ability to communicate with different departments efficiently
with no less than a 24-hour turnaround time.
- Ability to read and interpret job orders as well as understand
specifications.PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ABILITIES
- Regularly spend long hours sitting and using office equipment
- Regularly spend long hours answering phone calls and
- Regularly move from sitting to standing positions
- Regularly spend long hours in intense concentration reviewing
and entering information into a computer.
- Regularly use hands and fingers to handle, control or feel
- Regularly see details of objects that are less than a few feet
- Regularly speak clearly so listeners can understand.
- Regularly understand the speech of another person.
- Frequently work in on projects that require deadlines.
- Frequently bend to file and maintain files.
- Occasionally lift 5-10 pounds.High Priority
Freedom Forever is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance
with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any
applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis,
including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniformed service
member status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age (40 and over), pregnancy (including
childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national
origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental
disability, genetic information (including testing and
characteristics) or any other consideration protected by federal,
state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment
applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits
unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and
Keywords: Freedom Forever, Dublin , Electrical Install Coordinator, Professions , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!