Company: White Cap
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Company Overview Previously known as HD Supply - Construction &
Industrial and now know as White Cap Supply Holdings, LLC ("White
Cap"), White Cap is made up of four distinct businesses called
White Cap, Contractors' Warehouse, Brafasco, and most recently
Construction Supply Group. White Cap has over 400 locations across
46 US States and 8 Canadian Provinces. Approximately 7,400
associates provide support for more than 230,000 customers. In
addition to value-add services, White Cap offers a portfolio of
400,000 SKUs that include concrete accessories and chemicals,
engineered materials and fastening systems, steel products, tools
and equipment, building envelope, safety and consumables, and wood
products. Job Description & Qualifications Job Summary Plan,
direct, and coordinate the storage and distribution operations of
products and materials. This position requires operation of a
Company Vehicle or a Personal Vehicle and such operation is done
consistently more than 20% of the average work week. If selected
for this position, the company will run a Motor Vehicle Record
(MVR) report. A requirement of this position is an acceptable MVR
report. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Establish standard and emergency operating procedures for
receiving, handling, storing, and shipping of products and
- Plan, develop, and implement warehouse safety and security
programs and activities.
- Review work orders, consumption reports, and demand forecasts
to estimate peak delivery periods and issue work assignments
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving,
storing, and shipping products or materials.
- Develop and implement plans for facility modification or
expansion, such as equipment purchase or changes in space
allocation or structural design.
- Schedule surface pickup, delivery, or distribution of products
- Prepare or direct preparation of correspondence, reports, and
operations maintenance and safety manuals.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Experience provides solutions.
- Ensures that work is performed consistently with company
policies and procedures.
- Leads a group or team of support, craft, or lower level
professional associates. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally
5+ years of experience in a related field. May require
certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some
disciplines. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
Preferred Qualifications PRID PRID176 Job Locations US-CA-Dublin
Job ID 2021-43009 Business Unit Construction Industrial WC
Functional Area Warehouse Remote Position? No Position Type
Full-Time White Cap is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Dublin , Manager, Warehouse, Professions , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!