District Operations Manager
Company: White Cap
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Company Overview Previously known as HD Supply - Construction &
Industrial and now know as White Cap Supply Holdings, LLC ("White
Cap"), White Cap is made up of four distinct businesses called
White Cap, Contractors' Warehouse, Brafasco, and most recently
Construction Supply Group. White Cap has over 400 locations across
46 US States and 8 Canadian Provinces. Approximately 7,400
associates provide support for more than 230,000 customers. In
addition to value-add services, White Cap offers a portfolio of
400,000 SKUs that include concrete accessories and chemicals,
engineered materials and fastening systems, steel products, tools
and equipment, building envelope, safety and consumables, and wood
products. Job Description & Qualifications Job Summary Oversee the
management of operations and the support team for assigned
district. Develop and implement operational strategies, resolve
operational issues and provide direction and guidance for district
team. Select, train, and develop staff. This position requires
operation of a Company Vehicle or a Personal Vehicle and such
operation is done consistently more than 20% of the average work
week. If selected for this position, HD Supply will run a Motor
Vehicle Record (MVR) report. A requirement of this position is an
acceptable MVR report. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key
- Coordinate operational and day to day functional
- Communicate to district and regional leadership.
- Manage all district-wide operational strategy rollouts, budgets
- Collect data and submit reports as needed.
- Determine operational plan with manager, General Manager and
- Determine market opportunities for new products and
- Ensure operational activities are conducted within expense
budget. Nature and Scope
- Solutions require analysis and investigation.
- Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on
professional methods, business principles, and practical
experience. May recommend/make decisions regarding new
programs/initiatives that have significant impact to the business
and carry consequences in unsuccessful endeavors.
- Manages a larger team or multiple small teams through direction
of subordinate management and/or supervisory staff. Work
- Usually located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors causing moderate physical discomfort, such as
dust, fumes, or odors.
- Most of the time is spent sitting or standing in the same
location and/or there may be a need to stoop regularly or move/lift
light material or equipment (typically less than 8 pounds).
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally
7+ years of experience in a related field. May require
certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some
disciplines. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
Preferred Qualifications PRID PRID145 Job Locations US-CA-Dublin
Posted Date 1 month ago (1/22/2021 12:22 PM) Job ID 2021-41286
Business Unit Construction Industrial WC Functional Area Operations
Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time White Cap is an Equal
Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected
Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for
employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age,
race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran
or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Dublin , District Operations Manager, Professions , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!