Company: HD Supply
Posted on: October 16, 2020
Company Overview HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) (www.hdsupply.com) is one
of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The
company provides a broad range of products and value-add services
to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and
six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in
which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving
organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and
inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company.
Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Responsible for processing all point of sale transactions
through the cash registers, accurately and in a timely manner. This
position does not have any supervisory responsibilities. Major
Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Processes all customer sales transactions, tendering cash,
credit, and open account information according to policy.
- Provides exceptional customer service including actively
- Helps sales desk with product returns and returning merchandise
to stock as necessary or requested.
- Verifies till balances at the beginning and end of each
- Maintains clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Supports and promotes special sale items and other promotional
- Validates customer purchase by checking product against receipt
to ensure accuracy as customers exit the store.
- Retrieves and stocks carts. Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific
Details Preferred Qualifications
- Customer service and cash handling experience. PRID PRID140 Job
Locations US-CA-Dublin Posted Date 5 days ago (10/8/2020 10:51 AM)
Job ID 2020-39788 Business Unit Construction Industrial WC
Functional Area Clerical/Administrative Remote Position? No
Position Type Part-Time Posting Location : Postal Code 94568 HD
Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD
Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Dublin , Cashier, Professions , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!