Company: HD Supply
Posted on: October 16, 2020
Company Overview HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) (www.hdsupply.com) is one
of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The
company provides a broad range of products and value-add services
to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and
six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in
which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving
organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and
inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company.
Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Responsible for completing detailed and itemized material
quantity estimates from owner or contractor furnished plan sets.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Completes detailed and itemized material quantity estimates
from owner or contractor furnished plan sets.
- Determines accurate quantities related materials as measured
from provided plan sets.
- Identifies materials required for the construction of
- Researches plans and specifications to determine any special
material requirements. Procures, picks-up and returns plan sets as
- Communicates with design engineer or owner to clarify any
unusual or special material issues.
- Determines if supplied materials meet local/state/federal
- Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Works in compliance with established procedures and/or
protocols. Identifies and resolves readily identifiable, clearly
defined problems. Demonstrates skill in data analysis and
techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information and
inconsistencies/anomalies in routine research/data.
- Nature of work requires general supervision; exercises
judgment. May be paired with a mentor. Work typically involves
regular process checks or review of output by a coworker and/or
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level
support personnel. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable indoor area. There may be
regular exposure to mild physical discomfort from factors, such as
dust, fumes or odors, temperature extremes, loud noise, strong
drafts, or bright lights.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Certification
may be required in some areas. Generally 0-2 years of experience in
a related field OR MS/MA and generally 0-1 year of experience in a
related field. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Experience in bid preparation, sales or related industry
experience. PRID PRID140 Job Locations US-CA-Dublin Posted Date 7
days ago (10/6/2020 3:46 PM) Job ID 2020-39847 Business Unit
Construction Industrial WC Functional Area Sales Remote Position?
No Position Type Full-Time Posting Location : Postal Code 94568 HD
Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD
Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Dublin , Estimator, Professions , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!