Veterans Preferred - CCICJP00002305 - Utility Coordinator
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. -
A Utility Coordinator job in Dublin, CA s available courtesy of
Modis. We are looking for a candidate with 3-5 years of experience
in fiber /design.
- Location: Dublin, CA- HYBRID
- Contract Length: 12 mos.
- Pay: $23.00hr
Utility Coordinator job responsibilities include:
Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that status updates
are maintained with complete accuracy, including third party
• Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team,
project, or program (internal and external).
• Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
• Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects
and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and
• Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
• Provides additional administrative support as required.
• Prepare and submit for purchase orders and processing of
contractor invoices Various Office management functions such as
supply ordering, package shipment, office vendor coordination and
payment (garbage, utilities, coffee, etc.).
• Event preparation & coordination
• Complete pole/conduit application forms to submit to various
utilities (Telephone, Electric, Cable) and Cell Tower owners.
• Extensive use of various software, internet research for applying
to utilities, co-ops, etc.
• Complete NODE Applications for power and equipment.
• Follow up with all municipal & utility offices on status of
• Receive, verify, and pay field survey and approved make-ready
bills associated with conduit/pole applications.
• Follow-up after construction by submitting job completion forms
• Keep accurate up-to-date records, files and contact lists to make
all status information available.
• Complete special projects as assigned
• General office duties (filing, scanning, copying, other duties as
• Contribute to overall team effort and assist other directs of the
Supervisor and Manager of the department
High school diploma or equivalent
Associate degree or equivalent work experience preferred
One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with
project coordination and/or administrative support experience
Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to quickly learn
a variety of new tracking and software programs
• Excellent organizational/administrative skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong Excel, Visio, Word, and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem-solving environment
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Customer service orientation with a strong problem-solving
• Strong communication skills
• Basic telecommunications experience/knowledge preferred
If you are interested in this Utility Coordinator job in Dublin, CA
then please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions about the
position, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please navigate to
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: MODIS, Dublin , Veterans Preferred - CCICJP00002305 - Utility Coordinator, Other , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!