Company: Outback Steakhouse / Out West Restaurant Group
Posted on: September 23, 2022
We are Out West Restaurant Group , the largest franchisee of
Outback Steakhouse. Outback Steakhouse is an Australian theme
restaurant that opened in March of 1988. At Outback Steakhouse we
take food seriously, without forgetting the fun and we are proud to
do things uniquely and strive to positively impact the lives of our
people we call Outbackers. We believe if you treat people Just
Right then success is sure to follow. Its a culture of respect and
camaraderie that breeds enthusiasm. We start with indulging each
customer like a guest in our own home. We continue by committing to
the success of each and every Outbacker to be trained to the best
of their ability. Thank you for your interest in career
opportunities at Outback Steakhouse.Outback Steakhouse is always
looking for dedicated, fun-loving people to help make our
restaurants a success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
RESPONSIBLE BEVERAGE SERVICE CERTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ALL
CALIFORNIA BASED POSITIONSPOSITION SUMMARY
- Responsible for exceeding the customer expectations by
providing them with friendly, prompt and attentive service that is
tailored to the customers preference.
- No Rules, Just Right. If you can do it, make it happen
- Required to have an extensive knowledge of our food and drink
menu and be able to recommend, upsell and reinforce the customers
- Assist with assembly of prepared food and condiments following
Outback standards, check orders for accuracy and review those
orders with the guest prior to handoff to ensure satisfaction.
- Team player and assist throughout the restaurant by bussing
tables, delivering food and beverages ensuring that every
opportunity to WOW a customer is completed. Teamwork is essential
and required by all Outbackers
- Committed to safe food handling, cleanliness, safety and
sanitation standards during the shiftPhysical Requirements
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 30 lbs.
- Vision abilities to include: distance, close, color, depth, and
peripheral. Also the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular use of hands to finger handles or feels objects, tools,
or controls; reach with hands and arms.
- Able to work in hot and cold environments.Language and
- Ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to other
employees, customers and managers.
- Ability to read and/or follow written and verbal instructions
and implement at the same.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Ability to understand policies and procedures and to follow
them.If you need any accommodation from the Company to enable you
to perform essential job functions, please notify us.Outback
Steakhouse prohibits the use of drugs and alcohol while in the
workplace or on restaurant property. Also, sexual harassment and
harassment based upon race, color, national origin, religion age,
gender, sexual preference or disability is prohibited and will not
Keywords: Outback Steakhouse / Out West Restaurant Group, Dublin , Server, Other , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!