Shift Lead- Dublin
Company: Peet's Coffee
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Peet's Company OverviewFor 50 years, our goal has been to offer
the best coffees & teas in the world, without compromise. Since
1966, we've journeyed in the pursuit of better - a better blend, a
better cup of coffee, a better experience for our customers. Every
day, our teams strive to deliver on our company's purpose better
than they did the day before. Our values - Mastery, Passion,
Authenticity, Community, Ownership and Growth - guide us on this
journey. -We've learned that the secret to great coffee is the
people who make it, and we apply the same care in selecting and
preparing our teams as we do when crafting the perfect cup. -Peet's
is currently seeking passionate Supervisors. The Shift Lead models
the unwavering commitment to mastery by ensuring unequaled quality
and service. They focus on daily operations of the coffeebar
including and act as the Service Leader to ensure excellent
customer service. -What Does it take to be a Successful Shift Lead?
- Promotes a culture of authenticity, respect, dignity and
- Inspires a shared purpose and engagement.
- Models a passion and commitment to continued success. -Delivers
- Executes quality store openings and closings, troubleshoots
issues and demonstrates pride in the store.
- Acts as Service Leader at times, ensuring all financial
transactions as well as service standards are met.
- Champions the ongoing spirit of development and professional
growth across the team.
- Supports a culture that attracts, retains and develops the
highest quality Baristas.The above statements are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
people assigned to this position. Job responsibilities can change
according to the operational needs of the business.The Ideal
- Consistently demonstrate performance that embodies Peet's
Vision, Mission and Values.
- Have one year previous experience working in a supervisory role
with cash handling responsibility in the service or food industry
or equivalent related experience and training.
- Carry a friendly, energetic, personable demeanor and have a
passion for great customer service, with a customer-first and
quality-focused mentality. -
- Carry themselves professionally, be agile and maintain
composure in a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong time-management and delegation skills.
- Possess good problem-solving skills and sound judgment. -
- Be an excellent communicator, relating well to customers and
fellow Peetniks at all levels.
- Be extremely reliable and punctual.
- Have the ability to perform various -during the work shift.
-What Benefits do Shift Leads Receive? -At Peet's we hire the best
people and are committed to supporting our employees and rewarding
them for their work. That's one of the reasons we offer the
following benefits: -
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance to employees who work
21 or more hours per week (following completion of 500 hours of
- 401(k) plan, with matching (must be 18 years or older to
- Paid vacation (accrual following completion of 500 hours of
- Flexible schedule
- Free coffee and fresh baked goods as well as an employee
- Opportunities for growth and advancement. Shift Leaders receive
a pay increase after becoming a certified Barista. -Our Commitment
to the Community Beyond Coffee, Peetniks are passionate supporters
of our community and serving our local communities doesn't stop at
the counter. Peet's employees take pride in supporting the
neighborhoods where they live and work, thorough holiday donation
programs and supporting non-profits at home and globally. We
believe that Coffee thrives where people do. We support the
communities where our beans aregrown, lending hands and knowledge
to make life and coffee better. -Peet's is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity EmployerFor more information about our craft and who we
are please .We look forward to hearing from you! -Restaurant -
restaurant manager - manager - restaurant job - restaurant
employment - restaurant careers - restaurant management jobs -
restaurant manager jobs - Restaurant manager careers - restaurant
management job - restaurant management jobs - Restaurant manager
career - Full Service Restaurant - restaurant manager - restaurant
managers - general manager - assistant manager - bar manager - FOH
manager - BOH manager - restaurant jobs - assistant general manager
- restaurant management - restaurant management careers - Shift
Leader - Lead - Shift manager - retail associate - restaurant
management - manager - kitchen manager - full service - assistant
manager - casual full service - assistant general manager
-assistant restaurant manager - general manager - managers -
restaurant managers - restaurants - restaurant -casual quick serve
- catering - shift manager - QSR - quick serve - coffee- barista -
cash handling - supervisor -
Keywords: Peet's Coffee, Dublin , Shift Lead- Dublin, Other , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!