Posted on: June 26, 2022
**This is a full-time onsite position located in Dublin, CA and
requires proof of covid-19 vaccination**
*Please do not contact our office directly about this
Vagaro is seeking a salesforce engineer to build business solutions
on the Salesforce Platform. The candidate will draw upon technical
background, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills that
provide innovative solutions to support sales, marketing, and
business development teams. We are looking for candidates that
thrive on new challenges, are innovative, creative, self-directed
and a great team player.
- 15 days PTO
- 9 company holidays
- Reimbursement program using any of Vagaro services.
- 401k retirement plan with matching
- Healthcare, dental & vision plans for individuals and
- Life insurance, supplemental programs
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Discounted tickets program
- Doordash Dash Pass
- On-site fitness center
- Work/Life & EAP services
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality
business solutions on the Salesforce platform based on industry
best practices as well as business needs.
- Design, develop and integrate Salesforce using modern web
- Write Salesforce Apex classes, triggers, Aura/LWC component,
unit tests and other code to support the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing departments to
understand, define, and document business requirements to translate
them into detailed specifications following structured SDLC
- Support new and existing Salesforce implementations, and making
modifications as necessary to support current and future business
- 2+ years of development experience that includes customizing
Salesforce using the following:
- 2+ years of experience working with Salesforce APIs and Web
Services (REST, SOAP).
- 2+ years of experience developing Lightning Aura Components /
Lightning Web Components.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with an OO Language such as
Java or C# is a plus .
- Experience with advanced reporting, formula fields, and change
- Knowledgeable of all levels of the SDLC and all testing
- Experience with Visual Studio Code (or equivalent IDEs), git
and CI/CD practices.
- Experience troubleshooting within Salesforce (Debug Logs, Flow
Errors, CPU/SOQL limits).
- Experience working with and writing intermediate to advanced
queries in relational databases (SOQL, SQL, Postgres, Oracle,
- Technical writing and documentation experience a plus.
- Experience with developing and supporting ETL processes between
disparate systems is plus.
- Experience working with SSIS a plus.
- Additional System experience a plus: HubSpot, Zendesk,
- Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred) or equivalent work
experience in Computer Science or related discipline such as
Statistics, Mathematics etc.
About the Company:
Vagaro, Inc. develops an all-in-one business management platform
and a powerful online marketplace for the salon, spa, and fitness
industries. More than 173,000 professionals and 67,000+ businesses
in the United States, Canada, UK, and Australia use Vagaro's
cloud-based software to manage all aspects of their operations.
Consumers choose Vagaro to search for and book services in their
community at their convenience. Vagaro is easy-to-use and works on
any device. Learn more by visiting and Associated topics: .net,
back end, c#, develop, developer, matlab, programming, software
engineer, software programmer, sw
Keywords: Vagaro, Dublin , Salesforce Engineer, Other , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!