Posted on: June 20, 2022
Project superintendent with hospital and OSHPD experience needed
ASAP!This Jobot Job is hosted by Pablo ForsterAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary $120,000 - $145,000 per yearA Bit About UsSince 1981
we have partnered with some of the area's finest companies to help
build and improve them to their fullest potential. We remain
committed to our core values of integrity, high quality and
Dedication. We value every relationship with each individual client
with an emphasis on communication. And are committed to seeing each
job through till it's very end. We are currently seeking a strong
Superintendent to join out team.If you are a Construction Project
Superintendent with a background in hospital and OSHPD Projects,
please read on---.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!Job DetailsWhat You Will Be
DoingIncluding but not limited to the following
- Overseeing and making decisions related to the performance of
work related to scheduling, delivery, logistics, quality control
and trade employee staffing levels.
- Overseeing work among assigned trades to promote a coordinated
project operation. Resolving local area problems regarding
procedures, precedence, design clarifications, adequate labor and
equipment, schedule and all other appropriate matters.
- Managing the overall site safety program as required and
ensuring subcontractor compliance with company standards and all
applicable safety codes and regulations.
- Supervising and developing Assistant Superintendents, Field
Engineers and/or interns, as assigned, including providing input on
or completing performance appraisals.
- Creating schedules and determining sequencing of work.
Developing and implementing recovery strategies to maintain project
- Communicating with owners and architects/engineers about field
issues. Investigating and resolving such issues.
- Managing the billing process as it relates to work in place and
overseeing the monthly estimate of work completed, payrolls,
material invoices and subcontractor payment applications.
- Managing the work to ensure that it is installed in compliance
with and conforms to the approved contract documents.What You Need
for this Position
- 5+ Years of Construction Management experience as a
- Experience managing Ground-Up Commercial
- Project experience of $15M+ in commercial market
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Business
Management, or related degree (Preferred)
- New Construction
- MEPInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Dublin , OSHPD Superintendent, Other , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!