Customer Service Representative - Must Be Mac & Windows Proficient
Posted on: May 12, 2022
**This is a full-time onsite position located in Dublin, CA and
requires proof of covid-19 vaccination & booster**
Vagaro is looking for individuals who truly enjoy helping customers
and love working as a team. If you have call center experience in
merchant services we are looking for you. If you love to
troubleshoot issues, have a natural curiosity to learn new things,
and are driven to help customers, apply now!
- 15 accrued PTO days.
- 9 company holidays per year.
- Discounted tickets program.
- Healthcare, dental & vision plans for individuals and
- $30/month reimbursement towards any Vagaro service.
- College Assistance Reimbursement.
- EAP & Work/Life Program.
- 401k program with matching.
- Voluntary Life/Supplemental Insurance.
- On-site gym.
- DoorDash DashPass
- Awesome co-workers!
- Knowledge of various mobile platforms; iOS, Android, and
- Credit Card Processing knowledge. Credit card industry terms
and processes required.
- Excellent written and phone communication skills.
- Basic Math skills.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Experience using Zendesk preferred.
- Experience with reconciliation of reports and deposits.
- Professional and friendly phone etiquette.
- Attention to detail and fully completing daily tasks.
- Well organized
- Experience working in merchant services is a plus!
- Excellent customer support skills - you should be empathetic
and patient as many users might not be skilled in using their
computers and mobile devices.
- You must be able to accurately document the issues, since our
development team or other support team members may need to help
this customer in the future. Compassion and understanding for your
customers is important as they may be stressed while communicating
with you. Responsiveness is key; getting information back to your
customers as quickly as possible as well as other team members
makes a huge difference to our customers. You are the resource that
customers are relying on, so you should know the answer to their
questions and know when to ask other team members for help.
- You should quickly learn how to evaluate, troubleshoot, and
follow-up on customer issues. If it needs to be escalated to the
development team, you must be able to replicate the issue and
document it for them clearly.
- You should have a desire to learn, master and even teach
everything you know about Vagaro.
- High School Diploma
About the Company:
Vagaro, Inc. develops an all-in-one business management platform
and a powerful online marketplace for the salon, spa, and fitness
industries. More than 173,000 professionals and 67,000+ businesses
in the United States, Canada, UK, and Australia use Vagaro's
cloud-based software to manage all aspects of their operations.
Consumers choose Vagaro to search for and book services in their
community at their convenience. Vagaro is easy-to-use and works on
any device. Learn more by visiting and Associated topics: call
center representative, call center specialist, clerk, coordinator,
customer care specialist, customer service representative, product
support, rep, representante de servicio al cliente, technical
Keywords: Vagaro, Dublin , Customer Service Representative - Must Be Mac & Windows Proficient, Other , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!