System Optimization Specialist
Company: Patelco Credit Union
Posted on: November 17, 2021
About Patelco Credit Union:We're here to help people in
communities throughout Northern California build financially
healthy lives. We do this by being attentive and partnering with
our members to understand what is financially best for them. We
thrive on change, and we put people first. If you're looking to use
your skills and knowledge to make a difference in the lives of
others, we look forward to hearing from you.Patelco Credit Union is
a not-for-profit credit union committed to serving the financial
health and wellbeing of its membership. With more than 400,000
members primarily in and around northern California, Patelco is
committed to improving their members' financial well-being and
fueling hope and opportunity for its members by offering
personalized solutions, advice, and expertise that empower them to
achieve personal financial freedom. Founded in 1936 with $500 in
assets by employees of the Pacific Telephone and Telegraph Company,
Patelco is in the top one percent of U.S. credit unions with more
than $8 billion in assets.Overview:This role will be in charge of
the implementation and deployment of technology and process
initiatives. The role will "translate" initiatives between the
technology teams and business teams to ensure proper solutions and
implementation plans are agreed to. The role will ensure all cross
functional partners are involved as necessary for a successful
- Partner with Technology & Business in the Deployment of Branch
Suite & MSP Releases.
- Implement Branch Suite Wizards & Enhancements that Improve
Operating Efficiency & Support Team Member Ease.
- Partner with Technology & Centralized Support to complete
SalesForce & Branch Suite User Reviews.
- Work Cross-Functionally to Identify & Resolve System Problem
- Communicate, coordinate, and collaborate with business teams to
translate ambiguous business problems into actionable requirements
and develop customer-focused analytics.
- Analyze data from multiple data sources to confirm data
integrity, analyze root causes, uncover new patterns, and answer
- Identify quality assurance/quality control issues and identify
failure or maintenance trends. Present compiled information to key
stakeholders for awareness and analysis.
- Gather and document reporting requirements and work with
Technology counterparts to develop reporting solutions.
- Perform routine testing to validate reporting upgrades and
verify enhancements meet requirements and do not negatively impact
- Keep abreast of Business Intelligence best practices, and
identify and utilize them in reports, metrics, and dashboard
- Demonstrated experience with report, information, and database
- Demonstrated effective project management skills.
- Proven track record of meeting assigned project deadlines on
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills,
the ability to work effectively and build relationships both
internally and externally.
- Must be flexible and adjust to schedule and adapt to the
changing needs of the credit union.
- Strong presentation skills to all audience sizes and levels of
- Must possess ability to overcome resistance and secure support
for ideas or initiatives through high-impact communication.
- Possesses excellent decision quality and is able to make
- A degree in Information or Computer Technology, Information
Technology, Business Management, or a closely related field is
- Must have at least 4 years' branch or call center operational
experience within the financial industry.
- Minimum of 3 years working with credit union/bank branch
policies and procedures strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the Credit Union's core processing systems or
comparable system experience desired.
- In depth knowledge and experience in regulated environments,
working with regulatory requirements is strongly preferred.
- Must have PC/Windows-based software experience and proficient
in various Microsoft applications.
- Experience working on project and portfolio management tools
(MS Project, Visio) is a plusWe Offer:
- An inspiring career that benefits both you and your
- Competitive compensation packages with bonus opportunity
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision benefits with minimal eligibility
- Generous 401(k) with 3% Safe Harbor and 5% employer match
- Discounts on loan products
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite Fitness Center at HQ and rewards for healthy habits
- Close proximity to BART, restaurants and shoppingPatelco Credit
Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Keywords: Patelco Credit Union, Dublin , System Optimization Specialist, Other , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!