Customer Support Representative
Posted on: November 17, 2021
*Position reports to Dublin, CA- Onsite position**Please do not
contact our office directly about this position.**Per Vagaro's
health & safety policy, submission and satisfactory evidence of
your completed COVID-19 CDC vaccination card is required.*We are
looking for Customer Support Representatives who are interested in
starting a career at a fast-paced SaaS company. If you love to
troubleshoot issues, have a natural curiosity to learn new things,
and are driven to help customers, Vagaro may be the perfect fit for
- 12am - 8:30am shift (Off Tue & Wed)
- 6am- 2:30pm (Off Sat & Sun)
- 7:30am- 4pm (Off Thur & Sun)
- 8am- 4:30am (Off Sun & Tues)
- 8:30am- 5:00pm (Off Tues & Wed)
- 9:30am - 6:00pm Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri - 8:30am - 5:00pm Sat (Off
Sun & Tues)
- 10:00am - 6:30pm Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri - 8:30am - 5:00pm Sat (Off
- 4pm- 12:30am (Off Thur & Fri)Perks:
- 15 accrued PTO days.
- 10 company holidays per year.
- Discounted tickets program.
- Healthcare, dental & vision plans for individuals and
- $30/month reimbursement towards any Vagaro service.
- College Assistance Reimbursement.
- EAP & Work/Life Program.
- 401k program with matching.
- Voluntary Life/Supplemental Insurance.
- On-site gym.Responsibilities:
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, chat, and help
- Ensure a high-level of customer satisfaction with the goal of
creating an exceptional experience.
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of
unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Ensure all issues are properly analyzed, documented, logged,
- Critically think and solve problems in a fast-paced
- Have compassion and understanding for customers, as they may be
stressed while communicating with you.
- Respond to customers in a timely manner to communicate any
- Effectively communicate technical information into simplistic
- Knowledge and experience using various mobile platforms
including iOS & Android Mobile.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Accurately document concerns in a CRM for development & support
- Experience deescalating customers with understanding and
- Able to communicate efficiently to resolve customer questions
in a timely manner.
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer
- A strong desire to learn, grow, master, and teach the Vagaro
software.About the Company: Vagaro, Inc. develops an all-in-one
business management platform and a powerful online marketplace for
the salon, spa, and fitness industries. More than 148,000
professionals and 60,000 businesses in the United States, Canada,
UK, and Australia use Vagaro's cloud-based software to manage all
aspects of their operations. Consumers choose Vagaro to search for
and book services in their community at their convenience. Vagaro
is easy-to-use and works on any device. Learn more by visiting
https://www.vagaro.com (https://www.vagaro.com/) and
https://sales.vagaro.com (https://sales.vagaro.com/)Job Type:
Keywords: Vagaro, Dublin , Customer Support Representative, Other , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!