Business Application Specialist
Company: DeSilva Gates Construction
Posted on: November 16, 2021
DeSilva Gates Construction, Northern California's established
heavy civil engineering contractor, is seeking a Business
Application Specialist to join our Accounting Department in Dublin.
As an Application Specialist, you will interface between company
users, the IT department and software vendors to provide support
across multiple platforms. The ideal candidate would bring
experience with CMiC (or similar ERP), analytic skills,
troubleshooting proprietary programming experience and a broad
knowledge of software configurations.
Responsibilities:Responsibilities will include but not be limited
- Assist users with identifying opportunities to streamline
existing work processes by taking advantage of additional existing
- Support technology deployments in the department and assist in
providing end user training on proper use of the technology.
- Manage implementation and launch of CMiC upgrade to R12.
- Document, design and test custom Jasper reports and business
- Report and track software issues and resolutions.
- Develop, test and integrate custom software programming
- Participate in webinars and user group conferences to ensure
software capabilities are optimized.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Finance or related
- Strong written and verbal skills, able to communicate with
internal and external personnel of all levels.
- Experience with and knowledge of the following a plus: CMiC,
Viewpoint or Sage.
- Able to effectively multi-task and proactively problem solve in
a dynamic setting.
- Required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive coverage- health, dental, vision(Premiums waived
with passing participation in yearly wellness program)
- Insurance- life and disability
- Profit sharing- cash and deferred
- Paid time off and Paid holidays
- 401k plan administration
- Financial planning assistance
DeSilva Gates Construction is committed to creating a diverse work
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age or veteran status.
Keywords: DeSilva Gates Construction, Dublin , Business Application Specialist, Other , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!