In-Store Shopper - Immediate Hire
Company: Whole Foods Market
Posted on: September 12, 2021
At Whole Foods Market, we’re committed to providing record-setting
grocery delivery services to our Prime Now customers. This is a
fast-growing program and candidates who are passionate about our
quality products and great customer service will be a great fit. We
think you’ll agree that it’s a great time to join #TeamWFM.
As an In-Store Shopper, you’ll work on the Store Support team
supporting Prime Now customer orders, preparing them for delivery
and/or pickup. While our offerings will continue to evolve, you’ll
shop throughout our store for everyday goods including food,
household items, and so much more.
Having a flexible schedule is key to meeting our customer’s needs.
We especially need Team Members who like to work on Saturday and
Sunday – our busiest times of the week! Shoppers with the ability
to work nights, weekends, and holidays are preferred.
- Team Members receive their schedule up to 3 weeks in
- Average shifts are 4-8 hours long
- Comfort using handheld technology (mobile) device to fulfill
- Fulfills online orders efficiently, accurately and with a sense
- Detail oriented, paying attention to product and order
- Eagerness to learn product knowledge, customer service
standards, and store operations
- Ability to keep staging area organized and free of clutter
- Willingness to work in other departments of the store as
required, e.g., customer service, cashier, grocery, etc.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to read and speak basic English
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds, stand/walk for at least 6
hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
with or without reasonable accommodation
- High School diploma or equivalent diploma
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours, sitting 1-4
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting,
squatting, and reaching.
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to temperatures: <32 degrees Fahrenheit (freezing),
32-40 degrees Fahrenheit (refrigerators), >90 degrees
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
and holidays as needed.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters,
electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
- May require use of ladders.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal
employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates
regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age,
marital status, disability, or any other legally protected
characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals
solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and
Keywords: Whole Foods Market, Dublin , In-Store Shopper - Immediate Hire, Other , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!