Kitchen Prep / Dishwasher
Company: Elegance Living
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Elegance at Dublin is a modern luxury
senior living community opening in late 2020. We strive to
provide a comfortable, relaxing space where residents can indulge
in their retirement years.
Hiring Immediately - Part Time
This position is responsible for setting
tables, bussing tables, washing dishes, assisting the cook as
needed, and completing cleaning duties.
- Prepare, wash, and store dishes following procedure.
- Set up serving carts for each meal as required.
- Assist in making sure that the dining area is clean and
- Meet and greet visitors in a friendly, helpful manner (visitors
include anyone who visits the community, specifically current
residents’ families and friends, prospective residents and their
families, referral sources, vendors, and regulators).
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families,
staff, vendors, and the general public.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug
Apply with your resume TODAY to
schedule your interview for this exciting opportunity!
Keywords: Elegance Living, Dublin , Kitchen Prep / Dishwasher, Other , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!