Sr. Email Marketing Manager
Company: Patelco Credit Union
Posted on: June 6, 2021
About Patelco Credit Union
We're here to help people in communities throughout Northern
California build financially healthy lives. We do this by being
attentive and partnering with our members to understand what is
financially best for them. We thrive on change, and we put people
first. If you're looking to use your skills and knowledge to make a
difference in the lives of others, we look forward to hearing from
Patelco is a not-for-profit credit union, serving the financial
needs and aspirations of more than 400,000 members. What we earn,
we return to our members in savings from lower loan rates, fewer
fees, and personalized service that focuses on transparency,
simplicity, and trust. Our mission remains the same as when we
started in 1936, to provide products, services, education and
expertise that will empower our members to rise up and achieve
The Senior Email Marketing Manager will lead Patelco's email
marketing strategies and deliverables. We are looking for an
experienced, data-driven email marketer who takes initiative and
can own all aspects of email marketing. You will have the primary
goal to create useful email content that positively informs and
impacts Patelco's members and mission. The ideal candidate for this
role thrives in a fast-paced environment and will collaborate with
Product and Content owners plus Member Experience to develop
customer journeys, oversee email marketing campaigns from
end-to-end, manage email databases and lists, and provide reports
on performance to key stakeholders.
- Develops member engagement strategies for the email channel
that reflects an understanding of member needs and intent.
- Recommends email marketing strategies to support key
priorities: lead generation, re-engagement, customer acquisition,
- Owns the email marketing calendar and monitors the cadence of
emails to members.
- Drives segmentation and targeting strategies for email
communications to ensure members and prospects are getting the
right messages at the right time.
- Analyzes email performance, including response rates and leads
to applications, and leverages learnings to inform future planning
- Analyzes impact of email channel and email performance,
including recency, frequency, response rates, leads to
applications, and leverages learnings to inform future planning and
optimization; work collaboratively with Analytics and agency
partners on applying insights for driving membership engagement and
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7+ years email marketing.
- 3+ years Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS is a plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus.
- Financial Services experience is a plus.
- Strong experience using Salesforce is preferred.
- Understanding audience segmentation, targeting, and testing
- Experience developing and designing responsive email copy.
- Strong understanding of customer journey development and
- An inspiring career that benefits both you and your
- Competitive compensation packages with bonus opportunity
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision benefits with minimal eligibility
- Generous 401(k) with 3% Safe Harbor and 5% employer match
- Discounts on loan products
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite Fitness Center at HQ and rewards for healthy habits
- Close proximity to BART, restaurants and shopping
Patelco Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Keywords: Patelco Credit Union, Dublin , Sr. Email Marketing Manager, Other , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!