Company: Lazy Dog
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Bartender: If you love making regulars, then this is the job for
you!. You get to laugh, joke and have fun with people who come to
you to have a good time, all while making drinks. We love helping
people build relationships, discover new food and drink, and grow
personally and professionally. We offer further career advancement
opportunities with a flexible schedule and a fun fast paced
Youre Good At
- You like helping people and you want to learn their names.
- You like a well-organized, well-run bar.
- You can make a cocktailto specifications.
- You mix, garnish and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
for guests of the bar and dining room following standard
- You monitor and ensure that no guest receives more than the
allowed number of specific drinks.
- You understand the proper state and federal liquor laws;
validating ID process; alcohol awareness procedures for preventing
- You can handle difficult situations and guest complaints
through AIM;Apologize, Investigate, and involve Management.
- You can multi-task in a fast-pacedenvironment.
- You prepare thoroughly and strive for perfection.
- You practice what you preach.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak well. You
can explain just about anything to anyone.
- You want to be part of a team and create fun whistle while you
- You are happy, trusting, passionate and determined.
- You can put yourself in the others persons shoes.
About Lazy Dog
Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar is a family-run group of restaurants
based out of Southern California. Established in 2003, we have
quickly grown throughout California, Texas, Nevada, and Colorado.
We will continue to grow 25% annually. With ourexpansion, we are
creating the incredible potential for growth for all positions. We
are looking for passionate individuals who share our love for
providing an excellent culinary experience, warm small-town
hospitality and exceptional service to our guests.Inspired by the
lifestyle in the Rocky Mountains, where founder Chris Simms spent
much of his childhood, this family-run group of restaurants offers
the perfect environment for a week-night dinner, a meandering meal
with old friends or a big night out. Open for lunch and dinner
daily with an extensive bar program that includes specialty
cocktails made from fresh ingredients,awide selection of craft
beers, local beers and Lazy Dogs own house beer selection. Lazy Dog
is proud to be a neighborhood culinary destination that cultivates
happy guests and be the place for communities to celebrate mealtime
Keywords: Lazy Dog, Dublin , Bartender, Other , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!