TriNet is a leading provider of comprehensive human resources
solutions for small to midsize businesses (SMBs). We enhance
business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their HR
function to one strategic partner and allowing them to focus on
operating and growing their core businesses. Our full-service HR
solutions include features such as payroll processing, human
capital consulting, employment law compliance and employee
benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans and workers'
TriNet has a nationwide presence and an experienced executive
team. Our stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker
symbol TNET. If you're passionate about innovation and making an
impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our
clients' business success with extraordinary HR.
The Corporate FP&A Financial Analyst is responsible for
preparing financial presentations, analyzing budgets and forecasts,
and preparing financial reports and analyses for the management
team. The position also assists with supporting TriNet's financial
planning and reporting systems. The ideal candidate will have a
planning and analysis background with an understanding of the
fundamentals of general accounting.
- Working within a team environment, the position is responsible
for the delivery of accurate and timely period-end variance and
management reporting. Create standardized reporting packages to
effectively communicate relevant information.
- Provide analytical support and financial guidance to help with
various business decisions. This includes developing new analyses
and improving reports and metrics to better support decision-making
- Prepare financial presentations for management and Board of
Directors using Hyperion Planning, Essbase, Tableau, Workiva and
- Analyze financial results and prepare financial reports and
- Assist in preparation and review of budgets and forecasts.
- Provide support to other Finance departments and functions such
as Accounting during month end close process.
- Assist in automation of data aggregation/manipulation tasks to
enable greater focus on value-add analysis.
- Assist in ongoing improvement of TriNet's financial, planning,
and business intelligence systems.
- Assist in ad hoc financial analysis projects and report
preparation as required.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the
- Be able to perform responsibilities on a flexible schedule to
accommodate peak periods during quarter-end or planning
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
BA or BS in Accounting or Finance or equivalent work
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates):
3 years of relevant experience in a financial planning and
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications having advanced
level Excel, Intermediate PowerPoint, and basic Word
- Good presentation skills with the ability to work closely with
- Experience with Essbase and/or Hyperion Planning
- Knowledge of Peoplesoft Financials a plus
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated success working in a deadline driven and
multi-task, fast-paced environment
- Overtime as required up to 25 hours per month
- Flexible schedule during peak periods
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical
requirements, on-call schedules, etc.)
- Minimal travel required
- Work in clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting
- The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Please Note: TriNet reserves the right to change or modify job
duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is
not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may
vary depending on business necessity.
TriNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color,
disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic
information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital
status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or
other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a
mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during
the application process should contact email@example.com to
request such an accommodation.