TriNet is a leading provider of comprehensive human resources
solutions for small to midsize businesses (SMBs). We enhance
business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their HR
function to one strategic partner and allowing them to focus on
operating and growing their core businesses. Our full-service HR
solutions include features such as payroll processing, human
capital consulting, employment law compliance and employee
benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans and workers'
TriNet has a nationwide presence and an experienced executive
team. Our stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker
symbol TNET. If you're passionate about innovation and making an
impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our
clients' business success with extraordinary HR.
Provides strategic business direction and plans to customers
including the development and oversight of service activities for
company products and services for a designated client or group of
clients, primarily focused on customer at low to mid
Ensures quality service and operational performance within the
parameters of program and delivery standards by working
collaboratively in a collective business construct. Develops client
relationship and understanding of client business and product
installations to identify service needs, plan service delivery and
drive use of proactive service and support mechanisms to
efficiently ensure a positive customer experience.
Acts as a point of customer contact to coordinate resolution of
customer business concerns. Collaborates with sales and support
groups to demonstrate value of TriNet service offering to client
and find opportunities for expanded support business.
Overall remit is to own the overall business pricing including
benefits renewal, admin pricing and ensuring the upselling of
TriNet products and strategic services to ensure client
satisfaction and engagement. Driving and identifying critical
initiatives to address client business strategies.
- Shared or assigned resource that provides retention and account
management expertise to a portfolio/cohort of customers in
partnership with the Customer Experience teams.
- Responsible for driving conversations and securing agreement on
pricing and contract negotiations.
- Provides on demand touchpoint to customers to ensure
satisfaction and increase C-Suite penetration.
- Understands correlation between business growth initiatives and
- opportunities as related to benefits strategies and subsequent
- Deployable resource to lead growth in pricing and revenue.
- Supports client service opportunities and coordinates the
execution of those services as appropriate.
- Partners closely with the Customer Engagement teams to ensure
quality service delivery.
- With strategic direction provides consultative support and
leadership on retention strategies.
- Forecasts attrition risk and maintains basic knowledge of the
portfolio of customers.
- Participates in identifying and transitioning customers to
alternative service models.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Education: Bachelor's Degree desired; or equivalent education
and/or related work experience.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates):
- Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years of related experience
with a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to connect with employees at all levels of the
- General knowledge and understanding of both state and federal
- Strong client relationship building skill
- Strong business acumen including financial analysis
- Previous experience managing portfolio of accounts; Account
- Understanding of Benefits programs and strategies
- Understanding of service model pricing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- A shown dedication to high professional ethical standards and a
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced constantly evolving business
and work environment while handling multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical
requirements, oncall schedules, etc.)
- Minimal travel required
- Work in clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting
- May be required to work in a Remote setting
- The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Please Note: TriNet reserves the right to change or modify job
duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is
not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may
vary depending on business necessity.
TriNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color,
disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic
information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital
status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or
other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a
mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during
the application process should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to
request such an accommodation.