Social Worker Job in Dublin, CA (Social Worker #)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Couple and Family opening in Dublin, California. DirectShifts is
seeking a Social Worker to work in Dublin, CA
- Master's Degree in Social Work from a CSWE School
- Licensure as required by the state in which the hospice is
- One year experience as a Social Worker in a healthcare and/or
hospice setting is required; three to five years preferred
- Knowledge of terminally ill patients and their families along
with Understanding of hospice and the psychosocial dynamics of
illness, loss, and death; ability to apply knowledge of the special
needs of hospice patient and families; sensitivity to the impact of
life and death issues face by individuals with terminal illness;
tact in dealing with these patients and their families; ability to
support Others at a time of crisis; ability to cope with the stress
of repeated loss
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health Insurance, 401k Plan,
Tuition Reimbursement, PTO
- Opportunity to Participate In a Fleet Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
"Candidates can ONLY apply by registering [Click Here to Apply] We
do not receive applications submitted to any other site.
DirectShifts is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities,
individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Credentialing on DirectShifts keeps you in our system for current
and ongoing consideration."
Keywords: DirectShifts, Dublin , Social Worker Job in Dublin, CA (Social Worker #), Other , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!