Sales Content Developer
Posted on: September 20, 2018
-- Are you data-driven?-- We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data --- to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations.-- We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice.-- We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data. -- We---ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world --- to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business.-- With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management. Job Summary Description
- Learner-obsessed, detail-oriented Sales Content Developer to create industry leading content to enable our Sales and Technical Sales teams to succeed.
- Apply best practice learning, content design and development knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to deliver impactful and measurable, blended-training deliverables that will achieve the goals of the field sales teams and business
- Design and develop and sales and technical sales content that is engaging and relevant.
- Create design documents, storyboards, and assessments and other learning materials.
- Utilizes available learning resources/toolkits (e.g. learning theories/strategies, data analysis, course authoring tools, web and virtual platforms, video production and streaming tools, branding, software simulators, content repositories, LMS) to create asynchronous/synchronous learning, supporting content (e.g. job aids, user guides) and evaluation tools (e.g. assessments, knowledge checks, etc)
- Explore and evaluate emerging learning strategies and recommend for NetApp Sales and Technical Sales programs.
- Recommend appropriate learning-evaluation methods are used to design, conduct, and evaluate-- instruction
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, implementing processes and interfacing with internal teams and external contributors. This role requires strategic thinking and problem solving, and strong communication skills. The ideal candidate will be an organized self-starter with a strong bias for action and the ability to work with cross-functional teams and provide guidance for projects. Job Requirements RESPONSIBILITIES -- Consult with stakeholders and program owners on defining the learner requirements of courses that meet the need. -- Analyze and translate business needs and task analyses of specific job role(s) into training and enablement content and aligned learning objectives. -- Implement and manage the content creation and review process for Sales and Pre-Sales courses. -- Demonstrate strong networking, consulting and collaborative skills working with across NetAppU, business stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify the problem, documents the findings, and identify the best learning solution and strategy to achieve the overall goal of the course and business outcome. -- Work with Production Services to ensure quality standards are met. -- Anticipate project roadblocks and recommend alternatives and solutions to move projects forward. -- Apply effective project management methodologies across analysis, development and evaluation phases ensuring the entire process is monitored, completed and evaluated according to the goals of the project and the desired performance improvement outcome of the program and business. -- Using data from evaluations understand the areas of strength and make recommendations for areas of improvements. -- Coach and mentor junior developers in use of tools and instructional design methodologies. -- Some travel required, primarily for event support and training (-10%). -- Education BASIC QUALIFICATIONS -- Experience designing, developing, and delivering e-learning instructional materials for Sales and Sales Technical content. -- Technical competency to have design level interactions with Subject Matter Experts. -- Experience using adult learning theories and methodologies to deliver on performance improvement needs -- Physically based at a NetApp University development center be it Sunnyvale, CA: Raleigh, NC (RTP), or Bangalore (India) -- Proven track record of developing multi-faceted projects with the ability to drive through completion. -- Seamlessly flex between managing multiple projects, managing development deliverables, meeting key milestones, and trafficking deliverables. -- Bachelor---s degree or equivalent technical industry work experience in Instructional Design or relevant field. -- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS -- Excellent organizational and project management skills. -- Demonstrated ability to write cohesive e-learning content including narration scripts. -- Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with storage or networking infrastructure and services. -- Ability to manage concurrent ambiguous projects, identify and solve blockers, and know when to escalate to keep the project moving forward. -- So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data! -- If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do.--We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it---s the right thing to do. -- We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what---s important to them is important to us!-- Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition.-- Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations.-- We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family.-- We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.---- -- Join us and see what empowerment can do.-- -- -- Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
Keywords: NetApp, Dublin , Sales Content Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!