Company: Infoverity, Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Dublin, United States - Posted on 09/08/2023 Founded in 2011,
Infoverity is a leading global professional servicesorganization
focused on solving business problems caused by theproliferation and
diversification of data in large enterprises.Infoverity provides
Master Data Management(MDM), Product InformationManagement (PIM)
strategy and implementation, data governance andanalytics, managed
services and hosting solutions that help clients inthe retail,
consumer goods, manufacturing, financial and healthcaresectors to
simplify and maximize the value of their information. Job
Description Job Title: SoftwareArchitect
Founded in2011, Infoverity is a leading global professional
services organization focusedon solving business problems caused by
the proliferation and diversification ofdata in large
enterprises.Infoverity isfeatured in - Gartner's -Market Guide of
MDM External Service Providers, is listed onthe Inc. 5000 and the
Columbus Fast 50, and is named among the Best Places toWork in IT
by IDG's Computerworld and Columbus Business First.
Infoverityprovides Master Data Management (MDM), Product
Information Management (PIM)strategy and implementation, data
governance and analytics, managed servicesand hosting solutions
that help clients in the retail, consumer goods,manufacturing,
financial and healthcare sectors to simplify and maximize thevalue
of their information.Infoverity'sglobal headquarters is in Dublin,
Ohio, and additional service and supportteams are located in Spain,
Germany and Russia.
We are looking for anexperienced Software Architect to become the
key technical lead in anAgile environment for the Solutions
Development Group (SDG) team in our growingtechnology firm in
Dublin, Ohio. The team members who make up this softwaredevelopment
team are specialists in data management and software
development,allowing them to create unique business solutions.
The Software Architect willplay the role of team lead, system
architect, lead software developer, securityexpert, and scrum
master. They will take high level strategic guidance aboutthe
business problem a software solution is attempting to solve and
determinehow to create it. They must be a champion of modern DevOps
practices tocontinuously improve our organization.
- Leads activities to develop, document and maintaincomplex
architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs
- Leads development of code and integration of complexsoftware
components into a fully functional software system
- Develops software verification plans, test proceduresand test
environments, executing the test procedures and documenting
testresults to ensure software system requirements are met
- Leads development, selection, tailoring and deploymentof
processes, tools, and metrics
- Leads software research and development projects
- Serves as a subject matter expert for softwaredomains,
system-specific issues, and processes
- Work closely with management and technical leads todeliver first
time quality products
- Lead estimating efforts for future development work
- Trains and mentors' others
- Actively pursues opportunities to continuously learnand improve
core software skills, team processes, and systems.
Requirements - Strong understanding of software security
- Comfortable leading the development of a SaaSapplication
- Highly detail- and results-oriented and comfortableworking with a
minimum of intra-day direction or feedback. We are
seekingindividuals who have a high level of initiative and take
personal ownership intheir roles and responsibilities.
- Not shy about learning, nor reluctant to build bridgesto
- Disciplined curiosity: interest in asking 'why' andsynthesizing
important findings into alternatives and recommendations.
- Confidence in tackling new business or technicalchallenges.
- 7+ years of experience in software development
- Demonstrated experience with Java, Spring Boot, MVC, MongoDB,REST
APIs, Web Development
- Demonstrated experience with all aspects of cloudsoftware
- Demonstrated experience in a software organizationfollowing
modern DevOps practices
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to workin the United
- Must be able to commute to Dublin, Ohio office.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 90% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work environment (work from home permitted,with the
expectation of coming into the office roughly once per week)
Keywords: Infoverity, Inc., Dublin , Software Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!