Associate Full-Stack Software Engineer
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make
the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can
contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity,
equity and inclusion are shared values. We re committed to
fostering an environment for every teammate that s welcoming,
respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional
growth. Find your future with us.The Boeing Company is currently
seeking an Associate Full-Stack Software Engineer to work in either
Chantilly, VA, Fairfax, VA, Aurora, CO, or Mountain View, CA
locations. We re seeking a highly talented, motivated, and creative
software developer to engineer new solutions and support existing
capabilities of an agile software program for the national
intelligence community.Primary Responsibilities:
- Analyzing high level customer requirements and deriving lower
level functional requirements.
- Software development tasks including detailed software design,
coding, and unit/integration/functional/system testing of customer
desired features/user stories.
- Briefing software designs and demonstrating software release
functionality to customer/stakeholders/end users.
- Develop and sustain new and existing applications; as well as
troubleshoot and resolve various software issues.
- Contribute to the creation of new distributed components and
interactions that align with the future system architecture. The
existing multi-tiered system is developed on a cloud infrastructure
with several consumer-facing web applications.
- Occasional business travel and after hours support may be
required.Basic Qualifications: Top Secret/SCI U.S. Security
Clearance. MUST BE WILLING TO SIT FOR A CI POLYGRAPH AFTER START
- This position requires an active Top Secret with SCI
eligibility U.S. Security Clearance. (US Citizenship is required)
(A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24
months is considered active).
- Foundational knowledge of object-oriented design and software
patterns (1+ years)
- Knowledge of Git or other DVCS
- Must possess a Bachelor s degree or higher in Computer Science,
Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering,
Aerospace or related technicalDesired Qualifications:
- Solid experience in Java (1+ years)
- Experience with one or more of the following: HTML 5, CSS 3,
Open Layers, etc.), Spring Framework, Hibernate, RDBMS, MongoDB,
XML, SOAP, REST, WSDL/Web Service protocols
- Experience using dependency management (Ivy, Maven,
- Experience developing and maintaining SOAP, RMI, REST APIs and
- Experience using cloud based infrastructure (AWS)
- Experience using automation server (Jenkins)
- Experience/knowledge of the GEOINT domain
- Familiarity with practices such as test-driven development
(TDD), agile software development, continuous integration, and
dependency management is preferred.Typical Education/Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical
education from an accredited course of study in engineering,
computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor)
and typically 2 or more years' related work experience or an
equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g.
Master). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although
not required, accreditation standard.Relocation:This position
offers relocation based on candidate eligibility. Basic relocation
is available for internal candidates.Referral Bonus:Referral to
this job is eligible for bonusDrug Free Workplace: Boeing is a Drug
Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are
subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines,
PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Shift (US Specific):This position is for 1st shiftEqual Opportunity
Employer:Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran
status or other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: BOEING, Dublin , Associate Full-Stack Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!