Company: Carl Zeiss Vision
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of
what is possible. That's just what our employees are doing every
single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and
enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful
company are many great fascinating people.
The Software Engineer is responsible for the development of
software for use in ophthalmic products, including design,
implementation, and testing of software. Works on problems of
moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a
review of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within defined
procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new:
* Participate in software design in a team environment. Responsible
for detailed design of software modules, and creation of detailed
* Responsible for implementation, unit testing, and integration of
testing of software modules. Uses version control software.
Participates in code reviews, and documents testing activities.
* Support SQA and possibly other departments during software
* Work must be performed according to company standards. In
particular, the Software Development Standard Operating Procedure
(SDSOP) must be followed.
* May need to work together with hardware designers in order to
obtain optimum system performance.
* May participate in software requirements analysis.
* May provide inputs for software project planning.
* BS in Computer Science or related field.
* Two (2) years related experience is a plus.
* Knowledge of C++ or C#.
* Understand general use of some design patterns
* Understand client/server and distributed computing
* Understand refactoring concepts
* Development in WPF, MVVM, WCF, and WF is a plus.
* Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further
development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge
and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a
special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl
Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your
application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social
origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual
orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
Keywords: Carl Zeiss Vision, Dublin , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!