Project Specialist, HR Administration
Company: Ross Stores
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Welcome to Ross Stores, Inc., where our differences make us
stronger--- At Ross and dd's, inclusion is a way of life. We care
about our Associates and the communities we serve and we value
their differences. We are committed to building diverse teams and
an inclusive culture. We respect and celebrate the diversity of
backgrounds, identities, and ideas of those who work and shop with
us. Come join us as we continue our diversity, equality and
inclusion journey!GENERAL PURPOSE:
The Specialist, HR Operations will be responsible for execution of
assigned programs, tasks, and projects in support of the HR
Administration team. This will include: program and event planning;
process implementation; tracking of milestones, issues, and
deliverables; communication with sponsors and stakeholders; meeting
scheduling and facilitation; development and delivery of training;
and reporting of program and project metrics.
- Collaborate with manager and stakeholders to develop and
execute program administration processes.
- Design, develop, and update program support tools, including
tracking tools, status reports, issue logs, communication plans,
training plans, metrics and reporting.
- Identify, document, and escalate issues critical to program or
- Measure and monitor success metrics for assigned programs,
including adoption, utilization, proficiency, benefits realization,
- Manage ad hoc requests related to HR administration
- Serves as a liaison and subject matter expert for HR
administration projects within the HR department.
- Coordinate with vendors and other internal and external
partners as required to support HR administration projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Drive for Results
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2-3 years post-college experience (preferably in program
administration, project management, or event management)
- Excellent communication skills (written and presentation)
- Ability to relate to all kinds of people and build effective
relationships, strong EQ
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to cope with pressure and changing priorities
- Trustworthy with confidential information
- Ability to work independently and exercise independent
- Analytical ability - able to synthesize data, be able to error
check and reconcile own work
- Strong MS Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint, and Word skills.
- Requirements:o Consistent timeliness and regular attendance.
Job requires ability to work in an office environment, primarily on
a computer. The job also requires sitting, standing, talking on the
telephone, attending in-person meetings, typing, and working with
o This role can perform duties effectively and meet expectations in
a hybrid work setting and is designated as requiring work from the
office three to four days per week with the flexibility to work
from a remote work setting the remaining days per week.
- Occasional Requirements: Job occasionally requires bending,
kneeling, reaching, and lifting up to 10 pounds. May also require
occasional driving and traveling overnight for business
This job description is a summary of the primary duties and
responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be
a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and
responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's
Ross is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider
individuals for employment or promotion according to their skills,
abilities and experience. We believe that it is an essential part
of the Company's overall commitment to attract, hire and develop a
strong, talented and diverse workforce. Ross is committed to
complying with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based
on race, color, religious creed, age, national origin, ancestry,
physical, mental or developmental disability, sex (which includes
pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related
to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), veteran status,
military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status,
medical condition (including cancer or genetic characteristics),
genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
sexual orientation, as well as any other category protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Ross Stores, Dublin , Project Specialist, HR Administration, Human Resources , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!