Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Adecco is assisting a Fortune 500 client in recruiting for an HR
Representative in Dublin, California. This is a full-time remote
temporary position in Dublin,CA. HR Representative jobs require
candidates to have excellent communication skills, strong attention
to detail, and to able to provide outstanding customer service. If
you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the HR Representative include but are not
- Perform HR employee relations duties in a responsible and
- Act as a resource liaison between stores and corporate for
training, benefits, payroll, engagement and associate relations
- Receives a large volume of incoming calls from various levels
of associates, responding to routine inquires following established
procedures including but not limited to; payroll, benefit, and LOA
questions and HR system navigation questions.
- Logs all inquiries into a case management system used by the
company, recording and maintaining call history and outcomes.
- Provide superior customer service through helpful and effective
counsel and advice to store and corporate teams. Candidates must
meet the following requirements to be considered for HR
- 1-3 years of Human Resources or related experience.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience handling confidential information.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks, with frequent
interruptions. What's in this for you?
- Pay rates starting at $20 per hour
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! Click on Apply
Now to be considered for this HR Representative position in Dublin,
CA or any related opportunities with Adecco. Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/Disabled. To read our Candidate Privacy
Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please visit . The Company will consider qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction records. Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy Information
Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Adecco USA, Dublin , HR Representative, Human Resources , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!