Company: United Pacific
Posted on: November 18, 2022
As a Full-Time Sales Associate you will be eligible for:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Flexible schedulesThe Sales Associate at United Pacific works
at an assigned store location and assists in the operation of the
facility in a safe, customer-focused, and profitable manner. You
will perform various duties including, but not limited to: Daily
cash handling, lighting/fixtures cleaning & maintenance, and
ensuring the security of all inventory and currency to avoid theft
and inventory shrinkage. You will report to the Store Manager and
will receive direct supervision within a framework of well-defined
United Pacific company policies and procedures. In this role you
will need to have the ability to learn to operate a cash register,
computer console, and other equipment and tools related to the work
task. -Qualifications Include: -
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- A High School diploma or GED is preferred but not
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally
- Ability to work alone in the store for extended periods of
- Must be able to provide proof of authorization to work in the
United States if hired.
- Be able to work irregular shifts, including weekends, overnight
shifts, and holidays.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for at least 8 hours.
- Be physically able to lift, push, pull a minimum of 20
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 20 pounds from
ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday (i.e., assisting in
stocking/maintaining inventory levels) with appropriate safety
- Ability to occasionally climb a ladder to store and retrieve
materials, and/or place or remove signage
- Significant amount of work is performed indoors, but there are
times when extended periods of work may be performed outside.
- Capable of working in small spaces at times.Required
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Background check
Keywords: United Pacific, Dublin , Sales Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!