Posted on: September 18, 2022
Summary: The bartender is a team member classified based on
individual theatre needs, and/or employee availability, as either
variable hour, part-time fixed, part-time regular or a full-time
hourly employee whose main responsibility is to provide exceptional
products with fast and friendly service in a clean environment.
They must have a genuine concern for assuring the satisfaction of
every guest and represent the Company in a way that is consistent
with the Company's mission statement and policies. Must be of legal
age to serve/sell alcohol according to all state and local laws and
will complete all applicable training, obtain all required permits
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Preparation of all alcoholic beverages as per company
- Knowledge of and adherence to all laws and legal obligations
regarding the serving of alcohol.
- Ensure required alcohol certification and training are
- Regular and consistent attendance.
- Knowledge of all coupons and on-going promotions.
- Knowledge of and promotion of Crown Club Program.
- Exceptional guest service skills.
- Handling of all monies and merchandise (including non-saleable
- Operating, preparing and cleaning of all related
- Proper use of all concession related storerooms.
- Proper use of all cleaning materials.
- Knowledge of all opening, closing and in between show
- Knowledge of all emergency, evacuation and robbery
- Excellent sales techniques, including up selling and suggestive
- Knowledge of counterfeit bill procedures.
- Knowledge of and compliance with all local, state and federal
food safety laws.
- Knowledge and compliance of dress code.
- Ensuring guest satisfaction - smile, greet, and thank all
- Responsible for accuracy of cash drawers, inventory, and
- Must be knowledgeable of correct popper operation and emergency
- Abide by all federal and state laws with regards to breaks
and/or meal periods.
- Completion of or progress towards completion of cast
certification program as a cast member and as a
- Required to read and understand training materials that will
cover subjects such as sexual harassment and discrimination.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
High School Diploma or equivalent (if not currently a high school
student). Completion of cast certification program as a cast member
and as a concessionist or progress towards completion required. It
is your responsibility to complete any legally required state or
local training and obtain the required certificate. In addition,
you must complete the Regal Responsible Beverage Server training on
Regal Online University.
Possess good public speaking, listen effectively and respond
clearly and directly.
Perform calculations with speed and accuracy and identify and
Identify problems, gather relevant data and note possible causes of
problems. Evaluate relevant information, recognize alternatives and
reach conclusions based on evidence. Take action beyond what is
necessarily called for. Perform under pressure and/or
Possess excellent communication skills with customers, co-workers
and management. Establish goals, budget time and set priorities to
achieve desired objectives.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently
required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
reach with hand and arms and talk or hear. The employee is
occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch,
or crawl. The employee may occasionally be required to lift up to
60 pounds. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust
Keywords: Regal, Dublin , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!