CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT
Company: NITELINES USA, INC
Posted on: May 27, 2023
NEEDED: Certified MEDICAL ASSISTANT LOCATION: FCI/SPC 5701 8th
Street, Camp Parks, Dublin, CA 94568 HOURS: 40 hours per week,
Monday - Friday, between 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM QUALIFICATIONS:
- US Citizen
- Shall have valid certification to practice in the state of
California as a Medical Assistant.
- Must be Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certified, in
accordance with the American Heart Association or American Red
- Must provide proof of experience with specimen collection,
packaging and shipment to referral laboratories with knowledge of
maintaining appropriate records
- Must possess the ability to collect and track data and enter
data into the Bureau Electronic Medical Record (BEMR) system and
track scheduling of patient care.
- Must have knowledge and experience in maintaining patient
medical records and confidentiality.
- Should be familiar (no certificate required) with MS Office
Suite, particularly MS Word and MS Excel DUTIES:
- Main responsibilities for provision of the services include,
but are not limited to:
- Provide assistance to clinicians, to include taking and
recording patient history, vital signs, scheduling appointments and
other clinical activities.
- Provide assistance to tele-health providers, assisting with the
patient side of tele-health examinations.
- Provide pre-op instructions to patient as directed by the
- Provide patient education on health-related topics.
- Assists the phlebotomist. Performs blood draws from patients
for analysis or other medical purposes.
- Performs POC testing with proper competencies.
- Processes lab tests by completing required paperwork,
preparing, and packing the specimen for shipping.
- Collects and process urinalysis. Performs audits, studies and
reports as needed
- Clinical technical supportive care to include applying and
removing bandages and dressings, removing sutures, performing ear
lavage, performing pill administration to the inmate population of
pre-packaged prescription drugs excluding controlled
- Performs EKG's.
- Assists clinicians and visiting consultants in the management
and coordination of patient flow for visits/ appointments.
- Assists medical records staff. Performs medical record filing,
coping of medical records. Performs audits, studies and reports as
- Maintains, restocks, and prepares orders for medical supplies
in exam rooms. BENEFITS: Competitive hourly pay rate, accrued
vacation, accrued sick leave, 401K opportunity, 11 paid Federal
Holidays, and Healthcare Benefits Contribution.
Keywords: NITELINES USA, INC, Dublin , CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT, Healthcare , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...