Licensed Practical Nurse - Clinic job in Dublin, CA
Company: Gifted Healthcare
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Travel Job
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) are responsible for providing all
around routine care both in hospitals and private hiring
environments. Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) assist both doctors
and registered nurses while observing patients' health and reacting
appropriately, taking on the technical tasks of nursing. These
nurses act as a positive presence in the lives of those who are ill
and offer their expertise to answer questions and heal those in
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Responsibilities:
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) plan and manage patient care
which is specific and detailed toward each individual.
- Act as the eyes and ears of Registered Nurses and
- Perform ongoing and accurate assessments of vital
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) administer and monitor patient
medications and dressing changes as needed.
- Provide education when needed to each patient and their
families regarding procedures and illnesses.
- Often asked to supervise nursing assistants and act as the
leader of a group of nurses.
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) are asked to act as a
supportive voice for their patient, making sure the patient is
being heard and understood in all medical situations.
- Find, address, and provide solutions for any problems a
specific patient might have in terms of their care plan.
- Create and update detailed patient charts that are complete and
- Administer intravenous medication and fluids and care for those
intravenous lines in all patients.
Keywords: Gifted Healthcare, Dublin , Licensed Practical Nurse - Clinic job in Dublin, CA, Healthcare , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!