Registered Nurse (RN) - CCT ($5,000 Sign On Bonus) (Nights)
Company: Norcal Ambulance
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Description:Join our team! NORCAL Ambulance is hiring part-time
CCT NursesHighest paid in CA $79-$84/HR.Full Time & Part Time; 12
hour shifts availableDo you want to work in positive team
environment? Come work with us!CCT is a relatively new industry and
the leaders at NORCAL have been paving the way for over 10 years.
We are continuously assessing the ever changing healthcare
landscape to adapt our program and remain at the pinnacle of what
the industry offers. We are looking for Registered Nurses who
genuinely desire to provide unparalleled customer service in a
unique environment.Basic Functions: To safely and effectively
transport patients requiring advanced life support measures and
equipment from one facility to another.Responsibilities:
- Perform routine maintenance checks on CCT equipment at the
beginning of each shift; and record and submit lists to CCT
- Document and report equipment malfunctions to CCT Supervisor or
the Supervisor on duty.
- Receive and respond to 'call' information from dispatch
- Assist patients by providing proper advanced medical care and
- Assess patient conditions to including full patient assessment,
coordination of care, proper and legal medical documentation,
starting and maintaining IVs, administration of ACLS medications,
code situation, vital sign monitoring, EKG interpretation, medical
therapies listed in standing orders, ventilation therapy and
- Provide all necessary medication, equipment and treatment as
requested by the sending Medical Doctors orders.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and restock supplies used
after each 'call.
- Complete 'trip information' form and/or PCR to include patient
information, location and treatments administered for all calls
- Attend in-house training and staff meetings as required to
learn new techniques and maintain current skills.
- Maintain crew areas in a neat and orderly fashion as
- Follow company Standard Operating Procedures, radio
communication procedures, established Department of Transportation
guidelines, state regulations, sponsor hospital guidelines and
company policies as required.
- Maintain all required state and county certifications/license
that pertain to the position of CCT-RN as listed in certifications
and licenses below.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.Benefits for working
at NORCAL Ambulance:
- Top of the line equipment: new ambulances with power load, 100%
of ambulances with Stryker power cotsreducing the risk of back and
- No-cost uniform including: boots, belt, pants, shirt, jacket
(511 fleece and rain jacket).
- Robust ALS, CCT, and NICU/PICU programs.
- Contracts=secure shifts! We partner with John Muir Health,
Kaiser, Marin General, Stanford Valley Care, UC Davis and
- Free CPR recertification, free skills sign-off, and other free
and discounted classes through American Health Education..
Requirements:Education/Experience: High school diploma or general
education degree (GED); and completion of a nursing program to
obtain a bachelors of science (BS) in nursing. Minimum two to four
(2-4) years experience working as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the
critical care field; which can be any combination of Emergency Room
(ER), Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and Cardiac Catheterization
Lab.Certifications/Licenses: Current California Registered Nurse
Card, ACLS Card (Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification), PALS
(Pediatric Advanced Life Support) Certification, CPR (Cardio
Pulmonary Resuscitation) Certification, California Drivers
Keywords: Norcal Ambulance, Dublin , Registered Nurse (RN) - CCT ($5,000 Sign On Bonus) (Nights), Healthcare , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!