Pediatric Behavior and Development Physician BC/BE
Company: Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) is seeking
afull-time, BC/BE Pediatric Behavior and Development physician.
Location:Fremont and Dublin
- Join a department leading the way in innovation in DBP and help
continue to drive practice change!
- Opportunity to join a full-service Behavioral and Developmental
Pediatric practice in a large multispecialty group
- Department currently includes four physicians, two NPs and two
- Collaborate with numerous other pediatric
- Average of 8-10 patients per day
- Referrals by PAFMG primary care physicians and community
- Board certified or Board eligible in Pediatrics
- Fellowship in Pediatric Behavior and Development
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the
country, made up of over 1,700 clinicians in 40+ specialties, in
practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization
is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards
for quality of care, innovation, and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto
Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization,
providing operational and administrative support, including the
latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering
exceptional patient care.
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Shareholder eligible after two years
- Shareholders enjoy very competitive, production-based
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life
- Malpractice tail coverage
- Relocation allowance
- Generous benefits package
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
* It is the policy of the Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
(PAFMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals;
to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color,
creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical
condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran.
We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities
through a positive continuing program within our service area.
Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of PAFMGs
employment policies and practices.
Keywords: Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group, Dublin , Pediatric Behavior and Development Physician BC/BE, Healthcare , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!