Manager II, IT Delivery - Security Technologies (Hybrid)
Company: Ross Stores
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Welcome to Ross Stores, Inc., where our differences make us
stronger--- At Ross and dd's, inclusion is a way of life. We care
about our Associates and the communities we serve and we value
their differences. We are committed to building diverse teams and
an inclusive culture. We respect and celebrate the diversity of
backgrounds, identities, and ideas of those who work and shop with
us. Come join us as we continue our diversity, equality and
inclusion journey!GENERAL PURPOSE:
Responsible for leading the team to deliver End User Productivity
(EUP) projects that impact Supply Chain Distribution Centers.
Includes annual upgrades of the Microsoft Suite of solutions and
capability enhancements driven by IT or requested by business
partners. This position will partner closely with several different
departments within IT to drive the delivery including Supply Chain
IT, security, engineering, production services, and production
support. Reports to Director of Supply Chain Delivery.
The ideal candidate will have deep expertise around technical
project delivery best practices to deliver projects in an
efficient, timely manner without impacting system stability. Proven
track record and ability to balance desired solution end-state
within support constraints and with a pragmatic lens.
- Responsible for the delivery of Supply Chain portfolio's End
User Productivity projects.
- Lead high performing project delivery team of analysts and
contractors by following the systems development lifecycle.
Challenge technical solutions to ensure risks are mitigated and
business impacts are minimized.
- Partner with IT cross functional leads to understand business
needs to ensure their requirements are met.
- Project Support: Coordinates project team's efforts in the
support of cross functional projects, ensuring that:o Detailed
project plans are created, covering the entire systems support life
cycle, and associated budgets when applicable
o Systems are modified that meet the defined requirements, and that
o Test plans and training plans are designed and executed
o Build/QA an implementation plan, approach and cutover plan to
coordinate and roll out project across the supply chain network.
All required system and user documentation to be created
- Build and maintain key vendor relationships, budgets, and
schedule with support team.
- Review systems and practices to ensure compliance in
procedures, regulations and standards and continual
- Building Effect Teams (for managers of People and Projects)
- Developing Talent (for managers of people only, N/A for this
- Leading by Example
- Communicates Effectively
- Ensures Accountability and Execution
- Manages ConflictBusiness
- Business Acumen
- Plans, Aligns and Prioritizes
- Organizational AgilityWith particular emphasis on the following
specific position-related competencies:
- Drive Results
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Conflict Management
- Managing and Measuring Others
- Plans, Aligns, and Prioritizes
- Technical Competence / Expertise
- Customer Focus
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- At least 7 - 10 years' IT experience progressive responsibility
- At least 3+ years implementing technical solutions in
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft end user solutions to
include O365 and Microsoft operating systems.
- Understanding of the integration of O365 to audio/conferencing
- Demonstrated proficiency in desktop imaging and deployment
processes, to include operating systems, applications, and
- Broad knowledge of supply chain processes, major supply chain
applications, and key platform vendors
- Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal and ability
to effectively operate with VP and above executives
- Demonstrated experience in the successful implementation of
strategic, large-scale supply chain business applications
- Ability to work with teams that are geographically distributed
and work across different time zones
- Demonstrated ability to execute financial analysis, such as TCO
models and ROI
- Technically competent in supply chain systems
- Some travel may be required.
Please include any additional physical requirements below the
standard requirements (including any travel, lifting, pushing, or
Job requires ability to work in an office environment, primarily on
Requires sitting, standing, walking, hearing, talking on the
telephone, attending in-person meetings, typing, and working with
Consistent timeliness and regular attendance.
Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or
This role requires regular in-office presence, including to engage
in in-person team interaction, meetings and collaboration, client
support, mentoring, coaching, and/or feedback. However, this role
can perform duties effectively using a combination of in-office and
This job description is a summary of the primary duties and
responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be
a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and
responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's
Ross is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider
individuals for employment or promotion according to their skills,
abilities and experience. We believe that it is an essential part
of the Company's overall commitment to attract, hire and develop a
strong, talented and diverse workforce. Ross is committed to
complying with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based
on race, color, religious creed, age, national origin, ancestry,
physical, mental or developmental disability, sex (which includes
pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related
to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), veteran status,
military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status,
medical condition (including cancer or genetic characteristics),
genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
sexual orientation, as well as any other category protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Ross Stores, Dublin , Manager II, IT Delivery - Security Technologies (Hybrid), Executive , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!