Digital Product Manager (Hybrid)
Company: Patelco Credit Union
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Patelco is a not-for-profit credit union, serving the financial
needs and aspirations of more than 400,000 members. What we earn,
we return to our members in savings from lower loan rates, fewer
fees, and personalized service that focuses on transparency,
simplicity, and trust. Our mission remains the same as when we
started in 1936, to provide products, services, education, and
expertise that will empower our members to rise up and achieve
We are here to help people in communities throughout Northern
California build financially healthy lives. We do this by being
attentive and partnering with our members to understand what is
financially best for them. We thrive on change, and we put people
first. If you're looking to use your skills and knowledge to make a
difference in the lives of others, we look forward to hearing from
About The Role:
Patelco is seeking a talented Digital Product Manager who excels at
customer-centric product design and has a knack for rallying teams
of engineers and designers to build and deliver simple experiences
that make it easy for Patelco members to manage their financial
As part of the Digital Delivery organization, you'll be responsible
for translating our high-level strategic vision for online banking
into a customer-centric product roadmap and lead its execution. In
the role of digital product manager, you'll develop the product
strategy, lead the day-to-day management of our online and
mobile/app products, initiate, and prioritize projects andcreate
the go-to-market plans.
- Own, develop and execute product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
Continually iterate to ensure customer needs are met and that our
online banking services remain competitive.
- Define end-to-end customer experiences, drive requirements,
build and manage roadmaps and backlogs, and prioritize the
- Lead development of new features from concept to launch through
the entire digital development life cycle - from research to
ideation and prototyping to measuring and iterating.
- Work with a cross-functional team of designers, developers, and
external partners in an agile environment to enhance our online and
- Test and learn through customer research, production tests, and
performance analysis to evolve our products and define rollout
- Lead research, testing, metrics analysis, data insights and
experimentation to inform decisions.
- Partner with key internal stakeholders and external vendor
partners to translate business strategies into digital features
that delight our customers.
- Understand customer pain points, assist in defining solutions
and bring them to life.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies/AI, fintech innovations
and digital banking trends to inform product direction and
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Digital Product
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and
- An obsession with customer experience and making good apps
- Technically savvy with experience working with designers and
developers to craft usable experiences
- Turn business strategy and analysis into user-friendly digital
- Think outside-the-box and proven track record of rolling out a
combination of core + innovative products
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Proactive problem-solving skills: ability to anticipate
obstacles and quickly generate alternate solutions/ideas
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Build strong relationships, and work effectively in a
- Consistently prioritize workflow with heavy emphasis based on
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skill
*Relocation assistance is not available for this role.
Patelco Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Patelco Credit Union, Dublin , Digital Product Manager (Hybrid), Executive , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!