Director, Change Management
Company: Patelco Credit Union
Posted on: November 12, 2021
About Patelco Credit Union:We're here to help people in
communities throughout Northern California build financially
healthy lives. We do this by being attentive and partnering with
our members to understand what is financially best for them. We
thrive on change, and we put people first. If you're looking to use
your skills and knowledge to make a difference in the lives of
others, we look forward to hearing from you.Patelco Credit Union is
a not-for-profit credit union committed to serving the financial
health and wellbeing of its membership. With more than 400,000
members primarily in and around northern California, Patelco is
committed to improving their members' financial well-being and
fueling hope and opportunity for its members by offering
personalized solutions, advice, and expertise that empower them to
achieve personal financial freedom. Founded in 1936 with $500 in
assets by employees of the Pacific Telephone and Telegraph Company,
Patelco is in the top one percent of U.S. credit unions with more
than $8 billion in assets.Overview:Reporting to the VP Operations
Optimization, this role will oversee the design, development, and
delivery or an enterprise-wide change management transformation
strategy. The ideal candidate will have experience with leadership
alignment efforts, driving organizational readiness, change
readiness, and impact assessment analysis to deliver desired
business outcomes. Experience effectively aligning stakeholders
working on multiple internal projects within defined budgets and
timelines is essential. This leader will be responsible for
ensuring successful team engagement, maintaining program health,
and leading a team of delivery professionals. They will have strong
communication skills that enable them to effectively communicate
with all relevant teams. This individual should be able to foresee
any problems related to project sequencing and completion, acting
in a timely manner to mitigate any issues. This role will also
oversee the system optimization and process analyst
- Create an Organizational Change Management Governance Model
incorporating people, process, and tools within a project
management framework that leverages Business Process Management
tools delivering effective business outcomes.
- Define the end-to end workflow standards needed to lead a major
change in a product, service, or process, utilizing a "gate style"
process strategy to ensure all stakeholders are engaged.
- Build guidelines to ensure a risk-based legal/regulatory
compliance approach is followed, incorporating the specific needs
of a growing $10 Billion plus organization.
- Establish a Center of Enablement responsible and accountable
for maintaining standard operating guidelines to measure
- Educate change agents to leverage and utilize agreed upon
processes to build organizational adoption and sustainability
- Ensure Process Analysts partner with business owners, subject
matter experts, and key stakeholders to understand and complete
end-to-end process mapping.
- Ensure enterprise-wide Change Management, DocuSign, and
Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Roadmaps are maintained and meet
- Create and deliver high quality business presentations to key
stakeholders, and management as necessary. Includes proactive
participation in Program Iteration planning sessions.
- Management and strategic direction of System Optimization and
Process Analyst teams.
- Set effective governance for the credit unions Intranet and
- Maintain a solid understanding of business financial practices
and a deep understanding of program financials, proactively
oversees robust financial governance.
- Identify Technical Transformational Opportunities/Tools.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 10 years of experience including
some prior change management experience
- 5 years of DocuSign, OCR, and Process Automation
- 5 years Project Management experience.
- Adept at Waterfall and Agile process methodologies.
- Experience working on project and portfolio management tools
(MS Project, Visio, Igrafx) is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical, and critical
- Strong change management experience, knowledge of various
change management models and practices.
- Proven track record in delivering complex programs to realize
- Effective financial budget planning and management is
- Proven track record in leading successful recovery efforts on
programs that are failing to deliver on expected business
- Project management certification, or significant project
management experience.We Offer:
- An inspiring career that benefits both you and your
- Competitive compensation packages with bonus opportunity
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision benefits with minimal eligibility
- Generous 401(k) with 3% Safe Harbor and 5% employer match
- Discounts on loan products
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite Fitness Center at HQ and rewards for healthy habits
- Close proximity to BART, restaurants and shoppingPatelco Credit
Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Keywords: Patelco Credit Union, Dublin , Director, Change Management, Executive , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!