Major Incident Manager
Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Diverse Lynx is a Go to Place for all your IT needs . We combine
industry leading expertise and our personal dedication for all your
needs.Established in 2002, we are head quartered in Princeton NJ .
It is also seamlessly connected with the US office through VOIP &
T1 lines. Our transparent approach and customer first attitude
keeps you at the forefront of your industry. Our belief in value
added relationships has allowed us to partner with our clients for
a long haul If you are looking to augment staff for your existing
projects, our team can help you get through the finish line. With
experiences in industries like banking, insurance, financial
services, pharmaceuticals and many more; we hit the ground
Role: Major Incident Manager
Location: Dublin, Ohio
Job Type: Full Time Job
8 to 10 Years
- Experience with ITIL and ITSM systems/tools to provide support
and IT metrics.
- Frequently interacts with subordinates, customers and peer
groups at various management levels and provides timely status
- Managing critical events, which includes facilitating triage
calls to engage technical support teams, coordinating service
restoration activities, and communicating all relevant details to
key business and client stakeholders,
- Ensuring that our ITIL aligned Incident Management processes
are followed so that event management is consistent throughout the
organization & the Incident lifecycle.
- Documenting all details related to Major Incidents; persons &
teams engaged, service restoration activities, associated results,
root cause results, preventative action items, for Problem
- Conducting after-action reviews & RCA investigations with all
parties actively engaged during a Major Incident and participating
as needed in the Problem Management process as part of the
- Participating as a senior member of the global team to
coordinate seamless transition of active events across and between
regions (follow the sun), and participate in and assist with
communications, reporting, and follow up actions.
- Analyzes production software applications using tools such as
monitoring, capacity analysis and root cause analysis to identify
and drives changes that ensure continuous improvement in
application stability and performance.
- Demonstrates problem solving ability that allows for effective
and timely resolution of system issues including, but not limited
to production outages.
- Monitors and manages proactive maintenance of applications,
including documentation of support cookbooks and SOPs.
- Plans and executes IT implementations/changes that ensure
success and minimize risk of system outages or other negative
- Demonstrates knowledge of system information dependencies,
end-to-end application transaction competency and accounts for
HIPAA/PHI security protocols.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle, modeling of
business processes, application design patterns,
- Estimates to high-level business requirements and provides
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development techniques and
fluency in software languages and application programming
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of infrastructure subcomponents
and interoperability including (but not limited to) cloud
technologies, network, firewall, server, storage, telecom, AD,
SMTP, SFTP, SSIS, SQL, etc.
8 to 10 years
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Dublin , Major Incident Manager, Executive , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!