Process Development Engineer (Packaging)
Company: Takeda Pharmaceutical
Posted on: March 18, 2023
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge.Job DescriptionJob Title: Process
Development Engineer (Packaging)Location: Grange CastleAbout the
role:Reporting directly to the P2 Manufacturing Operations Manager,
the Process Development Engineer (packaging) will:
- Lead new packaging product introductions to P2 at TILGC.
- Be a subject matter expert (SME) for packaging equipment and
- Support secondary packaging operations at P2 TILGC.Fully onsite
work mode.How you will contribute:
- New Product Introductions
- Lead Feasibility assessments for new packaging formats and new
- Technical Review of Artwork and Packaging.
- Lead optimisation and process validation studies.
- Parameter optimisation for vision systems, equipment and
- Understand regulatory requirements & communicate them to the
- Lead Capital Projects for equipment introduction.Packaging SME
- Lead Root Cause Analysis for Packaging Processes
- Experience controlling change controls on Trackwise.
- Experience of Packaging Equipment and of Vision Systems
- Liaise with QC, QA, CAPEX Team, Logistics, Supply Chain and
Manufacturing to ensure adherence to schedule and efficient
- Provide technical direction to manufacturing personnel i.e.to
ensure that the manufacturing ancillary facilities can be operated
to optimum efficiency to ensure that 'order turnovers' are
- Participate in problem identification, and change plans in
cooperation with other teams and services. An 'Agile Mindset' with
improvement is a core activity.
- Investigate quality events as they arise and prepare deviation
reports using site Trackwise system.
- Complete required documentation relating to development and
manufacturing activities in an accurate way.General
- Support a culture of, fairness and transparency.
- Available to participate in 'on call' programme and respond to
- Participate in any required training and ensure team members
are suitably trained.
- A continuous improvement mindset following AGILE programme at
- Uphold Company Code of Conduct.
- Perform all operations following TILGC quality standards, GWPs,
cGMPs and all other relevant policies, procedures, regulations and
standards including Health & Safety and Environmental (HSE)
- Foster a safe work environment, ensuring all colleagues
maintain safety as a priority.
- Participate in any training plans.
- Adopt the corporate values of Vision 2025 and Takeda-ism within
- Foster, in cooperation with other TIL staff, an ethos of
continuous improvement where CI is accepted as an important part of
- Ensure completion of all SOP, reading, training and
- Other tasks directed by the Manager, Finance or other Officer
appointed by the Board of Directors.What you bring to Takeda:
- 3rd Level Degree in Engineering or other relevant courses.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Pharma Manufacturing
- Experience of Secondary Packaging systems.
- Experience of Primary Packaging Systems beneficial.
- Experience of Vision Systems beneficial.
- Experience of Serialisation Systems beneficial.
- Excellent planning, scheduling and prioritisation ability.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft products and systems
- Manage conflicting tasks at the same time to achieve
- Safety focused.What Takeda can offer you:Full Healthcare Cover
- includes dependentsPension SchemeAttractive BonusSubsidised
canteenParking facilities with electric car charging pointsHealth &
Wellness programmes including onsite flu shots and health
screeningsEducational Assistance#LI-LA1More about us:At Takeda, we
are transforming patient care through the development of novel
specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support
programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company to inspire and
empower you to grow through life-changing work.Certified as a
Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages
innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We
foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams
are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and
a Brighter Future to people around the world.Empowering our people
to shine:Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse
workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability,
citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital
status, or any other characteristic protected by
law.LocationsGrange Castle, IrelandWorker TypeEmployeeWorker
Sub-TypeRegularTime TypeFull time
Keywords: Takeda Pharmaceutical, Dublin , Process Development Engineer (Packaging), Engineering , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...